Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Note to the Comic-Con-Goer

Dear Comic-Con attendees,

 This note is addressed to you, but I'm mainly writing to my fellow Twihards who will once again be lucky enough to gather together in Hall H for the Breaking Dawn panel. For those of you who will have the presence of mind to film (ok, let's be real, straight- up bootlegging) the film clips which will be shown, pleassssee, do not get cold feet at the last minute and give us only audio.

 Seriously, whoever that was, you were driving us crazy last year for like a week. Or however long.


 Have fun, and relax. You'll be attending the last Twilight panel before the finale this November. Take in the significance. 


 And, in the words of Edward, 


 Be safe. 


 Sincerely, me. 


 PS: To the director- hope the film score you're now supervising in London will be as awesome as the first. ("Love, Death, Birth," anyone?)

No comments:

Taylor Swift, Super Saturday Night- A Look Back

I remember the moment I became a Taylor Swift fan. I had heard a few songs of hers on the radio. However, it was in the fall of 2010 I found...