Saturday, July 21, 2012

Books on the Horizon

Ha Ha. Horizon.  Breaking Dawn. Get it?

OK, moving on...

I was searching around on Amazon, and I typed in "Breaking Dawn."  I didn't get anything too spectacular.

Until I selected "Sort by Publication Date."

Now here's when things got interesting.

Amazon- Breaking Dawn

My guess is that it might be reissues of Breaking Dawn with a "Part 2" cover.  There's nothing yet on whether or not there will be a illustrated movie companion.  I hope there will be.  I'm sure there will.  After all, if there's a part one book, then there has to be a part two... .

PS: Let's just say I'm feeling a little better about getting "Mama Bear" Vampire Bella.  That's all.

No comments:

Taylor Swift, Super Saturday Night- A Look Back

I remember the moment I became a Taylor Swift fan. I had heard a few songs of hers on the radio. However, it was in the fall of 2010 I found...