Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Trailers and Tacos and Movies, Oh My

This evening, we Twihards finally got what we'd been waiting for.

The official Breaking Dawn trailer.

Man, did they deliver.  It was pretty stinkin' cool.  Thank you, Bill Condon.

http://www.breakingdawn-themovie.com/

I'm even more excited now to see it.

Tonight was a late taco night.  Mom and I had crunchy tacos; they were good.  Hadn't had them for a while.  By the way, Walmart, kudos to the Marketside Guacamole in the produce section.  It's really good.

I picked up "X-Men: First Class." I'm not quite done with it.  I was a little worried as to how it would go, considering none of the original cast (Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry, et al) is in it, but it's good.  I like it.

I'm kind of tired, considering it's close to one in the morning. Signing off.

No comments:

Taylor Swift, Super Saturday Night- A Look Back

I remember the moment I became a Taylor Swift fan. I had heard a few songs of hers on the radio. However, it was in the fall of 2010 I found...