Friday, September 2, 2011

Movies and More Musings

"Dear East Coast,
Please don't hog the rain.

Sincerely, Texas."

I'm still reading "The Confession."  It's good- still good.  I also picked up "The Sookie Stackhouse Companion", by Charlaine Harris, to read next.

Here's some movies I'd like to see:
-"The Debt"
-"Contagion"
-"Abduction"
-"Rise of the Planet of the Apes" (having skipped the first one- or is it two?)
-And this little movie called... wait, you know what it is already.

Here's a handy tip: be careful about what time you set up your phone.  You just might inadvertently call someone at two am- like I nearly did.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Love it. I personally think that is funny.

Taylor Swift, Super Saturday Night- A Look Back

I remember the moment I became a Taylor Swift fan. I had heard a few songs of hers on the radio. However, it was in the fall of 2010 I found...