Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Favorite Blogs

For reasons which I'll elaborate on at a later date, I'm not baking so much right now.  So I thought I'd make a list of my favorite food blogs to share the food love.  Mom got me started on collecting recipes, and I've scoured the web in search of good food blogs-- good food, and good blogs, at the same time. 

Vanilla Sugar - She has some good recipes and really nice pictures. 
Deep Fried Kudzu - Some good Southern/Jewish-inspired recipes.  I'm dying to try that matzo-collard greens soup.
CPB Gallery - A must for anyone who loves chocolate and peanut butter.  Like me.
Baker's Banter - King Arthur Flour's blog.  Really good, thorough explanations, great pictures, and really yummy stuff that I want to try. 

I'll post more later, but I wanted to get the top blogs that I look at for right now.  I have a ton of other blogs and recipe sites that I've bookmarked. 

No comments:

Taylor Swift, Super Saturday Night- A Look Back

I remember the moment I became a Taylor Swift fan. I had heard a few songs of hers on the radio. However, it was in the fall of 2010 I found...