Saturday, October 20, 2012

Food Find

Here is a recent food find....

I am in love with the new breadsticks that Walmart got in.  They are Barvarian Pretzel Breadsticks.

They are insanely good, especially brushed with melted butter, sprinkled with salt and heated in the oven.

Chewy on the outside, and soft on the inside.  I have a couple in the oven right now.

I was telling my coworker about them, and she mentioned trying them with garlic salt or something like that.  Or was it cinnamon sugar?  One of us must have mentioned the latter.  Now that I think about it, I'll definitely have to try the cinnamon option.

I hope Walmart never stops making these.  Or I'll just have to buy them all out. :-D

Ok, the more realistic option is to just find another company that makes them.

Carb and bread lovers, rejoice.

No comments:

Taylor Swift, Super Saturday Night- A Look Back

I remember the moment I became a Taylor Swift fan. I had heard a few songs of hers on the radio. However, it was in the fall of 2010 I found...