Sunday, October 7, 2012

Cookie Dough and More

Several days ago, I wanted to try this idea I'd pinned on Pinterest.  It's edible cookie dough, and you can use it for ice cream and stuff.  Basically it has no eggs, so you can eat it "raw."  So I tried it.  It was really easy to make.  Milk holds it together.  It was good enough.  I thought it tasted good.  When Mom tried it, she said that it was missing something.

She finally just said, "Make it into cookies."

Cynics.

You'll like it if you just have a sweet tooth.  Or one of those people who likes raw cookie dough.  

I got some of the Twilight magazines that are coming out for part 2.  The People and US Weekly issues are good.  I'm waiting for the Twilight Saga Archive to come out.

No comments:

Taylor Swift, Super Saturday Night- A Look Back

I remember the moment I became a Taylor Swift fan. I had heard a few songs of hers on the radio. However, it was in the fall of 2010 I found...