Friday, November 11, 2011

Six Days to Go

OK, folks!  We've got six days to go until "Breaking Dawn"! Yay!  We got a little tidbit from the director that we might not want to leave right after the movie's over [all together now: Ooooh!].  He's been really great about keeping the fans informed during the whole process with "teaser" pictures and stuff like that.  One of the fan sites [TwilightersAnonymous] even got to see it, and gave a little review.  She (the reviewer) didn't give too much away, and it made me more excited for the movie.

The soundtrack came out.  I love Christina Perri's "A Thousand Years" and Bruno Mars' "It Will Rain".  I also loved the musical piece "Love Death Birth."  I have a thing about movie scores.  But that won't play on my computer.  Have to wait until the score's released next month.  

Getting my Twi-Goodies ready to go for the big day... I'll post pictures as soon as they're done.  And of course, I'll post my review. 

I do have one small gripe, though...  I've been to Hobby Lobby, been to Michael's... how come there isn't any Twilight scrapbooking stuff??

No comments:

Taylor Swift, Super Saturday Night- A Look Back

I remember the moment I became a Taylor Swift fan. I had heard a few songs of hers on the radio. However, it was in the fall of 2010 I found...