Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Breaking Dawn Wish List

Back in June I made a list of what I wanted to see in "Breaking Dawn."  So, a couple of days before the film opens, I thought I'd share it with you. 

A great wedding- based on what we've seen in the trailers and pictures, it looks like we're going to get it.
The birthing scene- maybe it could be, stylistically, like a flashback/life-flashing thing.  (Like when Edward's taking the venom out in Twilight.)

Imprinting- Maybe it could be in the same tone, just for Jacob.  (Think: the sequence for "Armageddon" when Bruce Willis detonates the nuclear bomb.)

The last scene- Bella opens her eyes as a vampire, close up.  (Like "Avatar")

And, while we're at it, let's talk about Part II...

Bella- Please, please have her as the confident, "I-am-vampire-hear-me-roar" wife/mommy.  Although, when I think about it, she's not really that way in the book.  But oh well.  
Bella arm-wrestling Emmett.  From what I've heard, we're going to get this.  

A "rock music montage" during the fight-training sequences.  

Call me crazy, but I've always thought that The Band Perry song "If I Die Young" would be a good fit during the Volturi confrontation just when Bella's about to send Renesmee off.

And.... this is one of my "goodies" that I talked about.  I'm pretty proud of it.  My other idea just totally bombed.  I've got the lion charm (for Edward), the wolf (for Jacob), and the stone is for Bella. 


No comments:

Taylor Swift, Super Saturday Night- A Look Back

I remember the moment I became a Taylor Swift fan. I had heard a few songs of hers on the radio. However, it was in the fall of 2010 I found...