Thursday, October 20, 2011

Worst Movies Ever

"Down with Love"- This had Renee Zellweger in it.  I don't remember why it was bad.  It just was.

"Vampires Suck"- As you know, I am a "Twilight" fan.  And I'm sure there was a good way to spoof our Twilight love.  This just wasn't it. 

"The Fourth Kind"- This movie has an agenda against owls.  It makes the "Independence Day" aliens look like humanitarians.

"2001: A Space Odyssey"- This is *my* pick for my worst movie.  It could have been a good movie.  A movie that made sense.  My apologies if you liked this.

Autumn in New York- just plain, stinkin' sad.  I don't think Nicholas Sparks wrote this.  My apologies if you like Nicholas Sparks.  (Spoiler alert: He tends to kill off people.)

The Core- this makes Mom's list.  To me, it's not that bad.  I guess it didn't help that I watched this film once or twice during a trans-atlantic flight.  Just your typical disaster movie that kills its' heroes in "new" (if not drawn-out) ways. 

The Happening- Even though this is an M. Night Shyamalan movie, and I usually like his movies, you just can't make a movie about suicide and expect it to be good.  Major creep factor here. 

North- I watched this old Elijah Wood flick after a several-year "hiatus."  Unfortunately I remembered why.  The movie depends on stereotypes for survival.  Oh, wait, I guess it didn't.  Survive, that is.   

Deep Impact-  Also depressing.  It barely even tries to be an uplifting movie.  Maybe it's not supposed to be.  "Armageddon" was way better.

Twilight.

(Made you look.)

No comments:

Taylor Swift, Super Saturday Night- A Look Back

I remember the moment I became a Taylor Swift fan. I had heard a few songs of hers on the radio. However, it was in the fall of 2010 I found...