Monday, October 17, 2011

Abduction (AKA 3 Degrees of Taylor Lautner)

I saw "Abduction" this past week; it was pretty good.  Taylor Lautner was good in it; it was a fast-paced film.  I think he can hold a lead role (you know, apart from the Twilight franchise). 

Oh, yeah, speaking of.... they showed the "Breaking Dawn" trailer!  I was happy, as I was hoping to see the trailer on the "big screen" before actually seeing the film.  It came on *just* when I was about to leave the theater to inquire as to why "Abduction" was starting late.  It's a good thing I didn't leave; I would have been pretty mad at myself. 

I also got Taylor Swift's DVD "Journey to Fearless" and got my T. Swift overload until her live CD/DVD next month.  "Journey's" a really good deal- two (or more) hours of songs and footage.  I had originally seen it on the HUB network.  It's what made me a fan in the first place.  (She and Taylor dated at one time- hence the connection.)

No comments:

Taylor Swift, Super Saturday Night- A Look Back

I remember the moment I became a Taylor Swift fan. I had heard a few songs of hers on the radio. However, it was in the fall of 2010 I found...