Monday, June 6, 2011

Waiting for 2 Minutes

If you are a Twilight fan, you knew that last night was the premiere of the two-minute teaser trailer for "Breaking Dawn", part 1, on MTV.  The fans' collective response seemed to be "Eeeeeek," or "Aaaaahh!!"  Mine was more along the lines of, "Ooooh."  I thought it was pretty good.  For this first look, you got a little bit of everything, even Renesmee (Bella and Edward's' daughter) makes an appearance, albeit in utero.

And, everyone wanted more.  This is just the teaser trailer.  My guess is that the full theatrical trailer will be out sometime in August.

If you would like to see it, it's right here on... well, it's right here. :)



http://www.imdb.com/features/movies/breakingdawn/

No comments:

Taylor Swift, Super Saturday Night- A Look Back

I remember the moment I became a Taylor Swift fan. I had heard a few songs of hers on the radio. However, it was in the fall of 2010 I found...