Friday, January 31, 2014

Cat Grass


(It's not what you think.)

The person who invented "kitty grass" must have never had a cat. I remembered today how my cat, Punky, would sometimes sneak past me out the door. 

I lived in a second floor apartment at the time. Punky would slip past, race down the stairs as fast as she could, and start chowing down on the little patch of grass by some bushes.

Now at this point, I would try to rush to get her as fast as I could. I didn't want her munching on the grass.

Because a few minutes later, the results weren't pleasant. In case you need a hint, dogs chew on grass for the same reason. 

Yeah, so I wanted to keep that from happening. 

Once Mom had a chive, as well as catnip, plant. She and I were out for the day, only to come home to...nothing. 

Punky ate the whole thing. Mom wasn't happy. 

I Will forever regret we were gone the day the catnip plant was eaten. 

What happened that day, we will never know.
 

No comments:

Taylor Swift, Super Saturday Night- A Look Back

I remember the moment I became a Taylor Swift fan. I had heard a few songs of hers on the radio. However, it was in the fall of 2010 I found...