Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy New Year

Yes, I'm still here.  December was just a busy month in general.

(Wasn't that the most boring apocalypse ever?  Wonder if the ancient Mayans could be retroactively sued for... Uh, never mind. False advertising? Kidding.)

Seriously, I had a good Christmas.  It was quiet-- but very breezy.  Mom and I loved our tree; we finally dismantled it the other day.  We got a lot of usage from it.

I got some Twilight-related items, including the throw from Hot Topic with the trio.  Even the wrapping paper, strangely enough, had that "Twi" pattern.

Even though there won't be any more Twilight movies in the foreseeable future (who knows who'll try to reanimate it, ha ha. Get it?), there's a bunch of good stuff coming out this year.  First off... "Warm Bodies," which actually looks really funny. A seriously gentler, romanticized version of "Walking Dead." I know it looks like a Twilight rip off, but I don't care.  In May, we get the last Sookie Stackhouse novel ever. I'm curious to see how it ends, and looking forward to it.  And in November we get the sequel to Hunger Games: "Catching Fire."

A little bit of Twilight News... We're getting an extended version of Breaking Dawn pt. 1 in March!  Still no official news of BD2's DVD.  *Grrr*

I made those Energy Bites that have been floating around on Pinterest and the Internet.  They're actually pretty good.

No comments:

Taylor Swift, Super Saturday Night- A Look Back

I remember the moment I became a Taylor Swift fan. I had heard a few songs of hers on the radio. However, it was in the fall of 2010 I found...