Friday, January 18, 2013

If You Don't Read the Book...

Right now I'm reading "World War Z", a collection of fictional interviews with people after a worldwide zombie apocalypse. It's really good. So much so that I'd recommend it right now to a friend.

I've also got "Warm Bodies" lined up, ready to go. The trailer looks really cute. I know it's not going to be a "serious" zombie movie, and that's fine with me. Sort of like "Twilight" + "Walking Dead." (Speaking of WD, that's what's on the Netflix right now.)

(...I'm not really a zombie fan. But then again, I'm not really a vampire fan, either....)

Back to WWZ... I first saw the trailer sometime in the fall or so, and it looked pretty decent. Then I saw that it was a book, and I picked up said book about a week ago. However... The more I'm reading WWZ, the more I get the sinking feeling that the film isn't going to be like "Contagion."

Mom said it best: it'll be fine if you don't read the book first....

No comments:

Taylor Swift, Super Saturday Night- A Look Back

I remember the moment I became a Taylor Swift fan. I had heard a few songs of hers on the radio. However, it was in the fall of 2010 I found...