Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Mockingjay Trailer Theory

We got a couple of very interesting tweets this morning.  We''re getting something Mockingjay- related tomorrow. Commence the pins and needles. So, I came up with my own theory about what a teaser might include... 

Katniss thinking about Peeta, sad and morose, intro to 13, her needing to be the Mockingjay, maybe some cuts of the rebellion,  Peeta on tv, and his "dead by morning" quote to 13. And of course, the Mockingjay symbol. 

Of course, if anyone has their creative juices flowing at Lionsgate, they'd make it like one of Beetee's propos. That would be fun.   

If Lionsgate sticks to the MPAA guidelines, though, they can't release it earlier than Friday....

No comments:

Taylor Swift, Super Saturday Night- A Look Back

I remember the moment I became a Taylor Swift fan. I had heard a few songs of hers on the radio. However, it was in the fall of 2010 I found...