Saturday, March 8, 2014

Fangirl, Party of One

So... Thursday night I went over to my Walmart to await the Catching Fire DVD release. After biding some time in McDonald's, I went to the electronics section.

And waited.

And waited.

Not a soul.

I'd pretty much assumed that "they" would be doing something because ... well, stuff had been done for Hunger Games, and the last two Twilight films.

Oh, well. You live and you learn. At least I preordered the DVD from Target. It arrived the next day.

That reminds me... If you preordered it from Target, they're SHIPPING THE POSTERS. I have a feeling that the hotline has been taking calls from fans today. I dealt with a very nice (and I'm sure, patient) employee over the phone.

No comments:

Taylor Swift, Super Saturday Night- A Look Back

I remember the moment I became a Taylor Swift fan. I had heard a few songs of hers on the radio. However, it was in the fall of 2010 I found...