Friday, March 8, 2013

Breaking Dawn 2 Midnight Release

As I write this, it's been about a week that Breaking Dawn pt. 2 has been on DVD.  I went to the midnight release party at Walmart.  It was nice.  They gave us cake, and the freebie was a set of mini posters from the previous films. Very nice... One of the nicest promo gifts.  In fact, I tweeted it, mentioning Walmart, and someone replied back.  I had my Breaking Dawn shirt and accessories. Yes, I fan-girl hard.


(Hey, I like blue.  What can I say?)


They also showed behind-the-scenes segments from the DVD. 

Mom was with me, and she snagged another set of posters for me. (she bought an extra DVD!)  She thought I could use them in my scrapbook, but I think I'll frame them in a collage frame.  In fact, I have a bunch of posters that need frames badly.  Sigh.  

I watched the DVD the next evening, and of course, it was good. I also preordered the Target DVD (it came with a fabric poster, and bonus features), and it arrived a few days later. 

So.... will this be my last "Twilight" post?  Maybe not.  But let me close it out with this: 

Thanks to the actors, filmmakers, and especially Stephenie, for giving us the chance to dream about forever.





No comments:

Taylor Swift, Super Saturday Night- A Look Back

I remember the moment I became a Taylor Swift fan. I had heard a few songs of hers on the radio. However, it was in the fall of 2010 I found...