Friday, September 7, 2012

The Final Breaking Dawn Trailer

Last night was the VMAs.  The only reason I watched was to see a sneak peak of the *sniff* final trailer for Breaking Dawn 2 (aka BD2)- yes, the final trailer for Twilight ever. 

Taylor Swift's performance was cool.  She can totally do "Rocker Chick.".

But I digress.

A bunch of the Twilight cast members introduced the piece, which was about 75% of the actual trailer.  The full trailer appeared tonight on yahoo.com.

We got a ton of good stuff: Bella hunting, Renesmee, the other vampires and most of their powers, even the Volturi and the immortal child backstory.  And... what looks like a good fight.

You might know that there's no fight in the book.  At this point I don't really mind the idea of a fight. But this looks good.  Here's my theory of how the sequence will go down: the battle will come to a head, then Alice will step in at the last possible moment to save the day.

The only thing we haven't seen is Bella's power, which I'm really curious about.

But the trailer was really good. I want more.

No comments:

Taylor Swift, Super Saturday Night- A Look Back

I remember the moment I became a Taylor Swift fan. I had heard a few songs of hers on the radio. However, it was in the fall of 2010 I found...