Friday, May 20, 2011

About Me

Hello.  This is my second major attempt with blogging, the first being Myspace (what's that?) a few years ago.  And anyway, I thought I would get started again.  I was inspired by a family member. (Thanks.)

So... my name is Erika, I'm a child of the 80s, and an original California girl/transplant to southeast Texas.  I miss the cool weather, but we seem to get it here every now and then.

I love to read, watch movies, and read.  I like to cook and look for recipes.  I'm also working on my memoir.  No, seriously, I am.  I love country music, and contemporary Christian (mostly in the 1990-00s).

Well, I guess that's all for now. :)

No comments:

Taylor Swift, Super Saturday Night- A Look Back

I remember the moment I became a Taylor Swift fan. I had heard a few songs of hers on the radio. However, it was in the fall of 2010 I found...