Saturday, February 4, 2012

Cereal Games

Hey.  This will be another odds-and-ends post. 

I like the new rash of General Mills cereals that's come out: peanut butter Cheerios, but I haven't tried the frosted Cinnamon Toast Crunch- although I picked up a box today.  The Cheerios could use some chocolate cheerios mixed in, I suppose.  I have yet to try the Krave stuff. 

Book-wise.... I finally got into The Hunger Games.  I can barely put the first one down, and I'm almost done with that.  Got the second one, "Catching Fire" all set to go.  I'm really looking forward to the movie. 

I've started on Pinterest, and I sort of like tumblr.  Pinterest is fun.

And we all know what DVD's coming out on the 11th. :) 

No comments:

Taylor Swift, Super Saturday Night- A Look Back

I remember the moment I became a Taylor Swift fan. I had heard a few songs of hers on the radio. However, it was in the fall of 2010 I found...