Thursday, February 16, 2012

Breaking Dawn- the DVD

So last Friday night Breaking Dawn arrived on DVD.  I couldn't go to my local Target because they weren't doing anything special. (Grrr.)  But I had a backup.  The whole event was pretty low-key, but nice.  I had to give credit to the employee who was hosting the little party; they were a very good sport.  We got Breaking Dawn cleaning cloths- those microfiber ones.  I won't be using mine. Ha ha.  There was a drawing for a gift card (no I wasn't the winner).  And there was cake and cupcakes.  Strangely, everyone was going for the cupcakes. 

After that, we all went to wait in line for about an hour and a half in the electronics department.  They were showing little featurettes on the Twilight Saga and Breaking Dawn.  I was about # 5 or 6.  With a half-hour or so before midnight, there were seventeen people in line.  By the time I got my DVD, there were over thirty.  You got a cute "souvenir" with it.  I went to Target later on and got their copy. 

And would you believe it- I did not watch it that night.  Seriously, I would have regretted it.  I watched it the next night.  The special features are great.  Can't wait 'til part 2. :)

No comments:

Taylor Swift, Super Saturday Night- A Look Back

I remember the moment I became a Taylor Swift fan. I had heard a few songs of hers on the radio. However, it was in the fall of 2010 I found...