Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Mockingjay Roundup, etc.


Mockingjay Roundup, etc.

I'm honestly not trying to turn this blog into a Mockingjay fan blog... really.  I just haven't had that much to write about. I need ideas, badly.

That being said, I've bought my share of Doritos bags.  Lionsgate has been running a contest. People enter codes online to unlock each of the 12 districts, and eventually,  district 13. Each district represents a certain prize pack,  and 13 Is a trip to The premiere.

The cool news is that I actually won codes through that contest to use for the movie tickets.  It was a long three- week period of waiting, but they finally arrived in my email a couple of days ago.

About the soundtrack. .. I'm not really enthusiastic about it at all.  I've liked a bunch of songs from the previous two films, but not this one. I do like Lorde's song "Yellow Flicker Beat," but that's it. 

One fan site got the track listing for the score, and I'm interested in that.  But the titles- save one- sound kind of dull in general. I would have been interested in the job, really, haha. One job I'd love is to give titles to DVD chapter menus, but that position seems to have fallen permanently by the wayside.

One movie I'm really excited about seeing is Interstellar. I'm planning to see it the night before Mockingjay. 

I tried reading Gone Girl, but it's just too heavy for me. I might still try to finish it.

"There's that word again: "heavy." Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the Earth's gravitational pull?
" (Doc Brown, "Back to the Future")




Shared from Google Keep


T-Mobile. America's First Nationwide 4G Network.

No comments:

Taylor Swift, Super Saturday Night- A Look Back

I remember the moment I became a Taylor Swift fan. I had heard a few songs of hers on the radio. However, it was in the fall of 2010 I found...