Saturday, April 21, 2012

Lazy Snickerdoodles

Tonight I had a hankering for something sweet.

Ok, I'll be honest. Mom readily agreed with me.

We went off to the pantry to see what we could use. I first thought about peanut butter cookies, but I wanted to save the PB for sandwiches. So... Snickerdoodles it would be.

Now the traditional way to make Snickerdoodles is to roll the cookie dough balls in cinnamon sugar. We didn't do that. Plus, we added chopped walnuts, also not a traditional thing.

After we scooped the dough, we just plopped them on the cookie sheet, flattened them a little, and sprinkled cinnamon sugar on them- hence the "lazy" part.

They aren't pretty, but they taste good.

No comments:

Taylor Swift, Super Saturday Night- A Look Back

I remember the moment I became a Taylor Swift fan. I had heard a few songs of hers on the radio. However, it was in the fall of 2010 I found...