Monday, December 5, 2011

Breaking Dawn- A Postscript

Since the 18th, Mom and I have been back to see Breaking Dawn once more.  I kind of didn't "enjoy" it the first time (as much as I thought I would), because I'd mentally hyped it up so much.  But going to see it a second time- it was much better.  It didn't seem quite as rushed. 

And, there was no flashback during the wedding-  it was during Bella's transformation.  (sorry.)

We don't have too much longer to wait to see it again, because it's supposed to come out on DVD mid-February.  With a longer version.  (Not quite so official... but here's where I got the info: Breaking Dawn Movie.org; they got their info from Hypable.com.)

No comments:

Taylor Swift, Super Saturday Night- A Look Back

I remember the moment I became a Taylor Swift fan. I had heard a few songs of hers on the radio. However, it was in the fall of 2010 I found...